As for men in workplace, they are very meticulous in their choice of clothing and combination, and usually use suits as a theme.
So, in everyday business occasions, what should we pay attention to when we dress? Let's get down and learn together!
1. On formal occasions, hem of shirt must be tucked into trousers, cuffs must be buttoned, and sleeves of long-sleeved shirt must be same length as sleeves of jacket. The pockets of jacket and trousers of suit should not protrude.
2. Double-breasted suits must be fully buttoned. For single-breasted suits with two buttons, one or none of top buttons must be buttoned.
3. The color of tie should be harmonious and not blind. As a rule, length of tie should be such that tip of tie covers belt buckle. The collar of a shirt must not be fastened unless a tie is worn.
4. The collar of shirt should not be too large, when wearing a tie, button of shirt should be buttoned up, and there should not be a gap between collar and neck.
5. The standard length of trousers is such that trousers cover leather shoes, and hands cannot often be put into pockets of trousers. Leather shoes, laces and socks must match in color, and color of socks must be darker than color of suit.
6. In a suit and shirt combination, hem of shirt must be tucked into trousers.
The suit combination must follow many subtleties and principles, depending on color combination, style choice, etc. Men who need to wear suits often need to have some understanding of these principles in order to be sure that they can wear right suit showing Personal character.