According to today's news, a woman in Jiangsu was rescued after falling into a lake because her down jacket was floating. A good down jacket can not only keep us warm in winter, but also make it fashionable in winter, and most importantly, it can save lives in critical times! ! ! #女孩跑跑湖湖rescued because down jacket floated#
Learned all tips for choosing a down jacket How to wear a down jacket so that it does not look like a bear?
Life-saving winter down jackets have undergone significant changes in recent years in terms of silhouette, design and quality. But in face of so many brands of down jackets on market, how should we choose, how to choose and how to wear them. #选择下装食#Selection of a down jacket:
We often see these keywords on product page of down jackets or on labels of down jackets: filling, down content and volume. In fact, these are three criteria for buying a quality down jacket. #女孩湖湖was rescued afloat in a down jacket#
1. Filling: goose down>duck down
There are two common fillings for down jackets: goose down and duck down, which can be divided into four types: white goose down, gray goose down, white duck down and gray duck down.
Goose down is better than duck down: Because goose down is larger than duck down and has a larger velvety texture, it is more fluffy and less smelly.
Comparison of white and gray: there is no difference in overall quality, just white is more aesthetic in filling and more suitable for outer fabric.
2. Cashmere content: higher better
In accordance with national legislation, content of cashmere must not be less than 50%. In a down jacket with a 90% down content, 90% is down, and remaining 10% is feathers or other fillers.
3. Loft: Loft is value in cubic inches of volume per ounce (30 grams) of down. If volume occupied by one ounce of down is 700 cubic inches, fill level of down is said to be 700. The cashmere content represents "quantity" of cashmere, while bulk determines "quality" of cashmere. #Down jacket#
After talking about basic method of choosing down jackets, let's talk about fashion of wearing down jackets!
If you don't look too bulky in a down jacket, ones below should be "thin". Different phrases should be chosen according to each person's body characteristics and clothing color. Huan Guoguo brings you various styles of phrases worth learning!
Using short skirts to expose long legs can reduce heavy feel of a down jacket.
You can also learn Jing Tian's dressing method: bare feet + high boots keep you warm.
The warm effect of long down is definitely better, and it's definitely warm enough when combined with bare legs artifact + short boots.
Liu Shishi wears a down jacket, a white T-shirt and tight black pants, which is very refreshing and reveals her long legs. The phrase #down jacket#
Down vests are comfortable and casual, and layered layers are great too.
Super-sized spliced bread jacket + black skinny pants look more stylish. A bag of bright color decorates figure and adds gentle femininity. Loose upper torso design makes legs look slimmer. However, for girls whose body proportions are not so good, do not try lightly.
Zhang Li: casual down jacket for airport, dark denim pants + nice boots. Simple and neat, youthful and fashionable.
Li Qin wears a short black jacket with black pants, a white shirt inside and a white turtleneck. This combination makes outfit very simple and cool.
Red color and denim are perfectly combined with each other. A red puffer jacket and navy jeans are a smart choice.
There is a fashion formula for autumn and winter this year, you remember it, down jacket + jeans + ankle boots, many fashion bloggers wear it like this, revealing a small part of skin or socks, which is easy to recognize from.
Wide pants are a really good companion for women and can be worn all year round. And this is especially aura (also covering flesh). The combination of a down jacket and wide trousers is coexistence of temperature and grace.
Wear it with a sweater and sneakers, even in black, it won't be boring at all, but it will look neat.
Cool (and not so) girls can wear a leather skirt with a down jacket, which is very beautiful. This is an image in a blockbuster commercial directed by Liu Wen.
In winter, wear a short down jacket, inside a soft cashmere turtleneck sweater and fancy jeans underneath.
For petite plump girls, this loose down jacket with batwing sleeves will easily cover a slightly plump figure, and slimming effect is obvious to everyone.
Medium knee-length doesn't weigh you down, yet looks casual and pretty. This is a style that suits all shapes.
Okay, today Juan Gogo will bring you this down jacket fashion content. If you are interested in fashion topics, don't forget to share, like and subscribe to Huang Guoguo's fashion! Walk through trendy content you can't miss.