There are often small partners who are worried "Even if you try to eat less and start exercising, effect of weight loss is still very limited." obesity Stress is also one of reasons for constant weight gain. We call this body type "stress fat"! But what exactly is causing stress and obesity? And how to relieve stress and relax with help of a diet? Hurry up and take a look!Four Causes of Stress Obesity
We all know that stress has a strong effect on body and mind, but it is very difficult for a modern person to avoid a stressful life. During day I am busy at work and I have an endless amount of things to do. What to do when I get home from work. But how does stress affect us? Does body cause obesity? Let's take a look at analysis!1. Affect "vegetative nervous system".
Due to a disorder of autonomic nervous system, central nervous system, which cannot regulate appetite, and even constantly wants to eat. In addition, high blood pressure also excites sympathetic nerves, inhibits function of parasympathetic nerves, and affects digestion and metabolism as well as body and mind!2. Affect "endocrine system"
When body is under extreme stress, it releases a stress hormone called adrenal cortisol, which stimulates appetite and increases fat storage in abdomen and buttocks!3. Increased secretion of neuropeptide Y
With prolonged stress, neuroblast Y will be released in body, which will lead to increased appetite and cravings for fatty and high-calorie foods, an increase in rate of fat accumulation and easy accumulation of fat in abdomen!4. Increased resistance of thin voxels
Constant stimulation from prolonged stress will increase leptin resistance, leading to stress obesity, increased appetite, and fat accumulation!6 diets to relieve stress
Then how to get rid of stress fat? Gao Mingming believes that diet is best way! Further, it is recommended to consume more of these six types of food in your daily life to relax and relieve stress, as well as reduce burden on mind and body!
1. The mineral calcium: stabilizes nervous system, regulates metabolism, recommended foods include milk, soy products, sesame seeds and dried fish
2. The mineral magnesium. We can say that magnesium is a natural stabilizer of nervous system, which relaxes and stabilizes mood. In addition, it can also improve quality of sleep. Recommended foods include oatmeal. , seaweed, nuts, bananas
3. Vitamin C: promotes production of anti-stress hormones, recommended foods include guava, kiwi, cherry tomatoes, citrus fruits
4. Dietary fiber: Stimulates intestinal motility and helps with constipation. Recommended foods: green vegetables, large tomatoes, broccoli and peppers.
5. B-complex: most important vitamins for maintaining functioning of nervous system, as well as a cofactor that promotes synthesis of "happiness hormone" serotonin. Recommended foods include oats, potatoes, pumpkin and sweet potatoes, but easiest way is to have a balanced intake of various food prototypes
6. Tryptophan: starting material for production of "happiness hormone" serotonin, which helps reduce brain stress. Recommended foods: milk, cheese, soy products and bananas.