As a gentleman in a new era, it is very important to have taste. When it comes to taste, we first look at clothes. Clothing can show a person's personality and style. The key is character embodied in upper body and understanding of quality.
Men wear formal suits a lot, so to wear a suit with style, you need to pay attention to following details:
1. If suit is made to order, then attention should be paid to color and comfort of fabric, firstly, color should be most classic and in demand in current season. Materials, as a rule, are pure wool fabrics and fabrics with an admixture of wool. The texture of fabrics should be fine, soft, smooth and scratchy, and density of warp and weft should be relatively high;
2. Secondly, a tailor-made suit should emphasize characteristics such as lightness, softness, thinness and rigidity, so that the upper body looks more stylish;
3. When trying on clothes, carefully look at quality of tailoring of each main part of suit;
4. The inside should not be too thick. It is recommended to wear a shirt inside, but it is better to wear a thin woolen sweater at most;
5. For very formal occasions, suit should be paired with leather shoes for event, and upper should be bright to ensure cleanliness and tidiness.
The above are some minor details of my dressing experience. If you have other suggestions, please add them in comments box!