Suits are an integral part of wardrobe of elite men in workplace. Wearing them correctly is not only beautiful and stylish, but also professional and efficient. Learn more about some tips for choosing right clothes.
1. The width of tie should match width of lapels of suit. The length of tie should not exceed position below waist. A well-knotted tie should have dimples to look good;
2. In addition to tie, there are pocket squares that can be decorated. A small square handkerchief stowed in your breast pocket will make you more elegant and temperamental;
3. For formal events, you can choose following suits with lapels, single-breasted suits with two or three buttons (note how buttons are buttoned);
4. When we sit down, do not forget to unbutton all jackets, even the best suits can fall apart;
5. For a two-button suit, top button should be buttoned, and for a three-button suit, middle button, preferably not lower than navel;
6. The cuffs of shirt should be 1-2 cm longer than jacket. A truly elegant gentleman will allow length of cuffs of shirt to be equal to height of shirt above collar of coat, as seen from behind;
7. Wear a suit with leather shoes, pay attention to length of socks, do not expose skin and hair on legs;
8. The length of trousers of now popular costumes barely touches shoes, and the way of wearing trousers covering leather shoes is somewhat outdated;
9. If you want to follow a fashion sense, you can wear a suit with double slits on both sides, which can look cooler when you put your hands in your pockets;
10. Classic colors such as black, dark gray or blue are suitable for more formal occasions.