1. The meaning of individual work clothes
1. Individual work clothes create a corporate image. The external image of employees is also linked to overall image of company, so uniform work clothes can allow company to convey a professional image to outside world. In addition, wearing work clothes outdoors can also play an active role in spreading corporate brand image.
2. Individual work clothes can increase employee cohesion. A successful company can only achieve company's goals to a large extent if it unites hearts of its employees. Uniform work clothes can make employees more aware that company is a group, so as to better mobilize employees' work enthusiasm, and enhance employees' enthusiasm and sense of responsibility.
3. Tailored work clothes can create corporate culture. When employees put on work clothes, they immediately understand that they are working. In this situation, employees can behave in a more collected, professional and disciplined manner. The working status of employees is reflected not only on a spiritual level, but also reflects unique cultural structure of enterprise.
Simply at first glance, work clothes actually play many important roles. Wearing work clothes is important, which is why many companies opt for custom-made work clothes. However, each enterprise's workwear has its own characteristics. Customization can be designed according to different departments, better management of departments, and at same time strengthen the collective sense of honor between different departments.
Second, what you should pay attention to when customizing work clothes
1. Work clothes made by individual order of enterprise may have logo of enterprise, that is, clothes should reflect image of enterprise, not too clearly and not too restrained, just right. For example, you can print your company logo or slogan on clothes. This is a unique idea for advertising your company, a mobile billboard to place your company everywhere.
2. When customizing work clothes of enterprise, attention should be paid to color matching. If it is a suit, whether it is a suit or an inner shirt, color matching must be uniform, and color and color system must be consistent, otherwise it will look strange and make people feel unprofessional.
3. To customize corporate workwear, you need to pay attention to workmanship. When businesses make workwear, they must negotiate fabrics with custom workwear manufacturers. For good custom tooling, don't make any demands on fabrics just to keep costs down. As for clothes that are often worn at work, fabric must be chosen with economic efficiency in mind, otherwise best cut will be useless.