The choice of fabric for workwear directly determines quality, functionality and comfort of workwear. Let me share names and characteristics of several commonly used fabrics for workwear and business wear in order to better select fabrics.
1. TC Oxford fabric: light color, no shedding, no rolling, easy to wash and dry quickly, soft touch, good hygroscopicity, comfortable to wear, suitable for summer work wear.
2. Thin twill fabric C: It can be used as a single-layer workwear, suitable for: summer, spring, autumn;fabric characteristics: relatively durable fabric, breathable and sweat-absorbent; pile, full process finish, pilling level is lower, softer than gauze, feels better on skin, shrinkage is almost ignored, level of stain resistance is almost same as that of sweat-absorbing twill.
3. TC yarn and silk fabric: Generally, it is a single-layer workwear jacket, which can be used in summer, spring and autumn; fabric characteristics: fabric is relatively stiff and durable, breathable and sweat-proof. absorbent;
4. TC poplin fabric: used in summer, mainly used for shirts; fabric characteristics: breathable, sweat-absorbent, lightweight; when adjusted for shrinkage, stain resistance is almost same as wicking twill.
5. TC canvas fabric: single-layer clothing and double-layer jackets, which can be used in spring, autumn and winter; fabric characteristics: fabric is relatively rigid and durable, breathable and sweat-absorbent; shrinkage is almost negligible and stain resistance rating is slightly worse than wicking twill. The fabric body is especially thick, surface of fabric is smooth, hand feels stiff, and appearance is rough.
6. TC yarn card fabric: single layer clothing, double layer, jacket style, can be used in spring, autumn, winter; fabric characteristics: relatively rigid and durable fabric, breathable and sweat-absorbing; fluffy, full tech finish, pilling level Reduced, shrinkage is almost ignored, stain resistance is slightly worse than wicking twill.
7. TC Seiko Fabric: The fabric is made from interweaving of polyester thread and cotton yarn, and its surface is a twill weave. without losing comfortable, moisture-absorbing and breathable characteristics of cotton.