If boots are a universal thing in autumn-winter period, then suede boots can be considered best universal ones. They feel luxury and nobility, which is unmatched in other leather boots.
High-mercerized Viplander Chelsea suede
Suede boots are just so beautiful. If you want them to look like new for a long time, it is very important to pay attention to care.
Desert boots in Viplander mercerized suedeHow to care:
1. First, use a soft brush or a clean sponge to remove oil stains from your boots. Don't use a brush that's too coarse to avoid damaging top. When combing, you must follow direction, because brushing in direction can play role of combing and can reveal dirty spots.
2. Pour dishwashing liquid into bowl, because dishwashing liquid is a mild neutral detergent that effectively removes oil stains and does not harm uppers of shoes.
3. Add appropriate amount of white vinegar, because white vinegar can not only sterilize and disinfect, but also acetic acid it contains can neutralize alkaline detergents, as well as eliminate color and odor.
4. With a sponge dipped in cleaning solution, wipe surface of boots and gently wipe off oil from upper until it is clean.
5. After cleaning, dry top with a hair dryer and place it in a ventilated place to air dry and do not expose to sun.
Imported waterproof viplander cowhide bootsCare instructions:
1. Spray clean shoes with a care spray that will not only give shoes a natural color, but also effectively prevent ingress of dirt and water.
2. Place ball of paper in shoe and place it in a cool and ventilated place for about 15 minutes and wait until spray is completely dry.
3. For unworn boots, you can cover them with shoe covers, then put paper towels or a shoe stretcher inside shoes to shape them, and then pack them in a clean box and put them in a dry and cool place. place.
Martin boots in Viplander mercerised suede