Anyone who is familiar with our shoes knows that many shoes are made from cowhide. Before explaining why fetal cowhide is used, I think everyone wants to know what fetal cowhide is.
Fetal cowhide is actually same as literal meaning: take skin of a calf born between 1 and 30 days old. This kind of leather belongs to full-grain genuine leather and is also best layer of cowhide.
This kind of leather has compact fibers, uniform and fine pores, plump leather surface, smooth leather, moderate thickness, clear tread pattern, firm and elastic touch, and higher flexibility; using it as a shoe upper material is not only exquisite beauty, more skin-friendly and soft, more comfortable to wear.
It's exactly same, it has also become a material used in production of many major brands, and has become one of materials used in our brand's leather shoes.
As they say, good shoes are made by lifting them up. If you want leather shoes to be more suitable for you while traveling through time, you need to put in enough effort for daily care in addition to careful selection of materials to show quality.daily care
1. Choose right shoe polish, take care of your leather shoes regularly and wax them.
2. Reduce wearing cowhide shoes in rainy and snowy weather. If you accidentally get into water, you need to dry it in a ventilated and dry place to avoid moisture.
3. Wear several pairs of leather shoes in turn and give leather shoes a proper recovery period to bring them back to their original condition.
4. When storing, it is recommended to put a shoe last inside shoe and put it in a shoe box to avoid direct contact with ground, to avoid mold after a long time of not wearing.maintenance attention
1. Be more careful in process of wearing, avoid touching, rubbing and scratching that may damage upper, and do not touch oils, acidic and alkaline substances to prevent corrosion and damage.
2. Avoid sun exposure and baking to avoid deforming shoe body and damaging leather.
3. Most of our stores are decorated in dark colors. If you wear light-colored leather shoes every day, pay attention to anti-fouling. If there are small stains in everyday wear, you can gently wipe off damp film, and then wipe with a cotton cloth. If there are large areas of stains, it is recommended to find a professional workshop for cleaning, or directly contact and send back to our professional master for processing.